Download the lucky patcher apk 6.8.0 by ChelpuS. Lucky Patcher is an app that runs on your smartphones/ android phones. Lucky Patcher is such an app that allows you to control over the permissions given to apps installed on your Android phone. You can delete excessive advertising, change the permissions, create backups of other apps, free paid games and in-app purchase, custom patches, and much more.
For that, you ought to use a rooted device in order to enjoy these features. But you can also installed on in on non-rooted device to use some limited features. It really sounds cool, download the latest Lucky Patcher app and also the old version of app from this page. After downloading read the topic further for setup guide and how to use the app with ease.
|Total Downloads||700 Million+|
|Rating||4.9 out of 5|
|Minimum Requirment||Android 2.3 or Higher|
Download Lucky Patcher App Apk 6.8.0 by ChelpuS
Change Log For Lucky Patcher Version 6.8.0:
- Fix log for custom patches;
- Fix rebuild apps with custom patches;
- Update translations;
- Update custom patches.
Few Best Lucky Patcher Features:
Lucky Patcher app has so many great and awesome features and some of best are below:
- Lucky Patcher is an single app, which will help to block or remove the advertisement (ads) from free Android games and Apps.
- Lucky Patcher app will help to remove the in-app purchase verification for so many Android apps and games.
- Lucky Patcher will help to hack the many popular games for Android. You can unlock many features of the games without paying anything.
- You can also take the backup of the patched apps and games.
- You can also use the Lucky Patcher to remove the unwanted apps permission easily.
- Lucky Patcher will help to backup any android apps and games to your SD card.
- Some of the lucky patcher features don’t need root access and you can installed it on non-rooted device with limited functionality.
- Lucky Patcher shows different color accent to understand the state of the apps.
- Lucky Patcher search all the apps after installation and on startup. It shows the apps that can be patched. Custom patching options are available.
- It also allows you to remove license verification from the specified apps which mean downloading apps from other sites instead of Google Play Store will lead to license verification failed.
- You can have a rooted and un-rooted devices to make use of all the features. You can get all the list of your installed apps once you install and use Lucky Patcher.
- It is very easy to use, and on a single screen, you can control all your apps that are available on your device.
The only requirement to use Lucky Patcher is to have a rooted device, which is really easy to do with tools like KingoRoot or KingRoot. Even if, you’re not super skilled in the subject, you can do it very easily. Once you install and run Lucky Patcher you’ll get a list of all your installed apps alongside the actions you can do with them, as well as a color code on the title that indicates the compatibility with the tool when it comes to doing certain operations:
- Green: Can be registered and disconnected from Google Play.
- Yellow: Has a specific patch available.
- Blue: Includes Google Ads.
- Purple: A system startup app.
- Orange: A system app.
- Red: Cannot be modified.
Disclaimer: Although some of the mentioned operations are completely illegal, others can get you out of more than one predicament. The association of an app with Google Play, for instance, can make it very complicated to install it from external sources, forcing you to go through the official Android store, which a lot of people prefer not to do. On the other hand, by extracting apps and eliminating their permissions you can make apps run on devices that on the surface are incompatible, or transfer apps between smartphones and tablets that officially are not compatible with both platforms.